I can't give it an unequivocal thumbs up though because we have been having some warm days and because I am buying bagged corn and ran out on Sunday when the Co-op was closed. So, the fire has not been burning hard or continuously. So it is really hard to say for sure. Still though, five days of burning in a Trager pot without having to dig out clinker or swap out the pot for cleaning, seems really hopeful.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Burning Corn 2006, Day Five
I can't give it an unequivocal thumbs up though because we have been having some warm days and because I am buying bagged corn and ran out on Sunday when the Co-op was closed. So, the fire has not been burning hard or continuously. So it is really hard to say for sure. Still though, five days of burning in a Trager pot without having to dig out clinker or swap out the pot for cleaning, seems really hopeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment